Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Lotte Ultimate Muscle Chocolate Wafer

In a box full of pink berry-flavored items, this sure comes off as a surprise! Ultimate Muscle and romance don't really go together, but nevertheless we have this treat, which is based off the anime of the same name. Will it help me grow my puppy muscles? Probably not. Will it be delicious? Maybe.

One interesting surprise is that it comes with a sticker! This would probably more significant to me if I watched the anime. The wafer itself has quite the plain design. It would be cool if they had some print related to the anime on it. It's also very messy, leaving crumbs all over my eating space! The chocolate smell coming from it though is pretty delightful and sweet and reminds me of semisweet chocolate - my favorite!

Upon taking a bite, the chocolate doesn't seem as prominent as I thought it would, I definitely get a lot more of the wafer flavor. The wafer itself doesn't have much of a flavor though, it serves mostly as crunch, so I would've liked for either more chocolate or for this to have a flavor. The chocolate I do get though is quite delicious, and pairs well with the stark crunchiness of the wafer. It's not the most amazing chocolate ever but it does the job. Ultimately though, I'm wanting just a bit more of something from this wafer flavor-wise, the crunch is there, but my yap isn't satisfied in the taste department. Maybe this wafer too needs to workout like the characters from this anime.

Rating: 5 - Ruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment