Monday, February 5, 2018

Gumish Cola Flavor

A cola gummy. Hmm that seems familiar... maybe just because I had one in Japan Crate last month? Regardless, I can't blame this for happening since they're separate companies (though both should stop putting those bland milkshakes in their boxes...). And really, cola flavored anything from Japan never disappoints so I have high hopes for this one too. One thing cool about this is I got 5 of these packs! TokyoTreat does this for one snack every month so you can share them with your friends! Or just gobble them up on separate days...

The appearance is very different from the other cola gummy. There's a two-colored bottle shape, with some kind of powder on the outside. I've never known quite what this was with other gummies, is it sugar? I'll do a lick test either way. Though these are seen often on sour candies, so maybe this will be sour. Smell wise it's the same as every cola treat, a rich, strong cola flavor.

A lick test, reveals the powder on the outside to be not sweet, so this is indeed a sour gummy! I can see that working very well in combination with the cola flavor. Of course also being a curious pup I have to see if the top and bottom half taste different, and they in fact do! The bottom flavor is much heavier than the top one. They're both cola flavored nevertheless. The cola flavor itself is its usual bold self, although the sour coating adds another layer to it. I'm not sure if I like this or the other one better, both give a different experience. Though there are more of these, which definitely helps. Also texture-wise it's a bit chewier than your average gummy. Just practice for my puppy teeth!

Rating: 7 - Aroof!

No comments:

Post a Comment