Monday, December 18, 2017

Ginbis Big Bar Z

I pretty much picked this up for no other reason besides it being a bargain bin item at 59 cents... yup. But hey, I've had some good luck with Japanese crispy chocolates before so maybe this will be good. And as it is the big bar, there is a lot of it, yum... I believe this is also made by Ginbis, the same company that made the shimichoco corn that I was impressed with. I'm hopeful my impulse bargain purchase turned out well.


This bar actually just looks like a stretched out version of the shimichoco corn, funnily enough. Maybe Ginbis is a one trick pony? Smells the same too. I don't think there's anything else to say here, so let's give it a taste. Sure enough, it's stretched out shimichoco corn! So there's not much to say here, just go with that review. The stretched out version translates well to a bar, it's quite good and crispy and semi-sweet as normal. But I do miss some of the chocolate without more of the iced edges. Still, a very good snack and well worth the low price I found it at.

Rating: 7 - Aroof!

No comments:

Post a Comment