Friday, December 8, 2017

Constellation Chocolate

One of my favorite nighttime hobbies is watching the stars. I sneak out when all the other pups are resting and lay there in the darkness, and observe the vastness of the night sky. And of course, try to connect the stars into constellations, but that's not a subject I tend to research so I'm very bad at it. But I try, at least the dippers, okay? This all relates because this chocolate displays one of the constellations on it at random. As someone who lies between a Scorpio and Libra I'm hoping for one of those.



And I got... Aries! Not what I was hoping for, but it's okay. Rams are alright animals. I have yet to see one, just sheep, and sheep are pretty cool. Granted afraid of my kind for good reason. On the ring around the ram, we have the dates of Aries, 3/21-4/20, and the corresponding Japanese text. Pretty cool, if only I had more so I could see one of my own signs.

On the back is this wafer that kind of looks like a Ritz cracker... maybe it is? That would be an interesting combination. Sounds good now that I think about it. But I give it a quick lick and it tastes sweet, so no. The snack all together tastes a little bit different, the chocolate has maybe what I would call a fruity taste to it? Like not any particular fruit but it tastes like something else is there. It's mildly sweet, not incredibly sweet, and the cracker-like backing aids in the texture nicely. It's okay, but not the first option I'd go to when picking out a chocolate. If anything I'd pick it more for those sweet constellation engravings.

Rating: 4 - Boof!

No comments:

Post a Comment