Wednesday, January 3, 2018

January 2018 Japan Crate

New year, but more importantly, new month and new Japan Crate! This one is themed on Attack on Titan, and I have minimal knowledge on this manga so you'll won't hear any references from me. Besides based on the images, it looks really scary, doesn't it? But nevertheless, I am excited about a good few of the treats lying within. Here's what we have (in reading order from the left corners of the items):

  • Potato Chips Salt and Hokkaido Konbu
  • Uma Salt Potato Chips
  • Bottle Sour, Cider Flavor
  • Attack on Titan Collectible Download Card (not a candy but still there...)
  • Chocolate Banana
  • Maken Gummy Cola
  • Big Bar Z Milk
  • Onigiri Senbei
  • Henshin! Transform Glasses
  • Lemon Flavor Pocky Colorful Shower
  • Konnyaku Jelly Stick
  • Cabbage Taro
  • Black Thunder Kinako
  • Odangoyasan DIY Kit
  • Gabunomi White Cola
While I'm a little disappointed that there's a card instead of more candy, that may be my stomach talking. I'm particularly excited about the DIY kit from this month, because it looks like there's a variety of fun things to make there, as well as the cabbage taro. Not sure what to expect from the Bottle Sour or the glasses, and there are some variations on things I have had before like the jelly stick and the Big Bar Z. Should be an interesting batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment