Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Chocolate Banana

And here we have the simply named Chocolate Banana. I tried to find a brand name for this or something, but nothing. So I guess it'll be a mystery, and really sad if I end up liking it because I don't know where to order more. But here it is, the taste of this will certainly be an enigma because I don't think I've ever had a chocolate with a banana flavor.

You can see it here on the other side, they didn't quite go for the chocolate covered banana approach but instead chocolate slathered on one side, and with part of the peel included. So not very realistic, but it at least looks pretty. After opening it up, I can definitely smell the chocolate the most but there is definitely a hint of banana flavor here.

I take a bite of the exposed banana side first and it's quite good! I have ragged on artificial banana flavor before but it tastes alright with the chocolate, and there seem to be equal parts of both. The banana flavor provides sort of the creamy addition to the chocolate that has worked time and time again. Also the peel side doesn't taste any different, it's the same banana flavor, I mean good thing, who wants to bite into a banana peel? But overall the flavor combination works, I'm not sure it's special enough to seek out exclusively but it's a fun combination of candy flavors that ends up working quite well for a nice bit of sweetness.

Rating: 6 - Aruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment