Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Gabunomi White Cola

Well, as I am not a fan of carbonated drinks, this cola does not particularly excite me. Although I am slightly impressed that the cola is white instead of the normal brownish color, but nothing that a little food coloring can't accomplish right? Or maybe white food coloring isn't a thing. Who knows. Maybe if I tolerate the fizz, I'll like the flavor.

The drink at least has a very strong cola smell, maybe stronger than most other colas out there. It's basically the same flavor as the gummy that was included in this Japan Crate. As for the taste, the cola flavor rings through and it's very good! Enough to make me tolerate the fizz. It doesn't go overboard on the sweetness either like one might expect it to, which makes it... actually pretty refreshing to drink. Not bad for a carbonated drink, sometimes those just make me thirstier. But nope, this is a pretty good go-to when I'm panting.

Rating: 8 - Rowf!

No comments:

Post a Comment