Sunday, January 7, 2018

Bottle Sour Candy, Cider

Possibly the weirdest thing I've seen in this Japan Crate, Bottle Sour candy, is simply a bottle... of sour powder. That brings the question of how exactly to eat it, pour it into my mouth? Eat it from my paw? Pour it onto something else? The possibilities are limitless. Of the selection of random flavors, I got the cider flavor, with a blue color. I'm not exactly sure what that flavor may entail, it may just taste like ramune. I would be okay with that!

I open up the bottle (thankfully I can as my paws are little), and pour some on my paw. There's not really a smell here. But the taste is distinctly ramune, and a pleasant ramune flavor at that. The powder is not obnoxiously sour thankfully, but it's definitely there and has a good bit of sweetness to balance it out. The powder is really interesting texture-wise, it dissolves pretty quickly into kind of a chalky texture resembling the fueramune candies that makes you just want to keep grabbing more of the powder. And while the bottle is tiny, there's enough powder in here to be satisfied for a good amount of time. Very pleasant experience! If you can get past the awkward method of delivery into your mouth. It might be easier for you people with actual hands...

Rating: 9 - Arooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment