Thursday, January 11, 2018

Henshin! Transform Glasses

This has to be weirdest thing I got in Japan Crate this month for the fact that I have no idea whether it's even candy. Or, I wouldn't if there weren't nutrition facts on the back. In that case, the question is do the glasses come with a candy or are the glasses themselves edible? Guess we'll find out. These glasses also come in one of 48 styles, too bad it doesn't show me which styles these are anywhere on the package. Not that I'll be trying them on much anyways. Wolves don't wear glasses, y'know?

Upon opening the package, some questions were answered and some were raised. So it looks like the glasses themselves are not the candy which means you don't need to eat after taking a picture. The actual candy is this square thing which is likely gum. If it's mint I won't eat it because I dislike mint. But also how would a person even attach these glasses? There appear to be some tabs at the sides, and it shows on the back of the package a person using something akin to a rubber band to attach them, which seems rather painful. And what does this face even mean? Being bored, I guess? The eyeholes aren't even at the right distance for any normal person.

The white thing doesn't smell particularly like mint, moreso a bubble gum flavor so I'll give it a try. It's also harder than expected, breaking apart when I tried to put it in my yap. But the flavor is quite nice. I can't tell if it's supposed to be ramune? Or maybe "tutti frutti", whatever that means. Either way, it's got some cola or fruit flavor going on with it. It's nice, and lasts a bit longer than expected for a tiny little square of gum. Still, can't see this pack being too worth it just for that gum, as the glasses themselves seem barely functional.

Rating: 3 - Rrr

No comments:

Post a Comment