Monday, April 30, 2018

Shin-Chan Gummy, Cola

 
Quite a simple little candy here, just a cola gummy. With a Shin-Chan character on it. I don't watch Shin-Chan though, so all I see here is a lady with very buggy eyes. Maybe that's her reaction after eating the gummy? Not sure if that's good or bad.

The packaging actually completely fooled me here and I thought it was the ramune variant because it appeared blue through the white filter so I assumed it was ramune. It's a little disappointing to have another cola gummy but they always bring a nice strong flavor. This one in particular seems to be no exception from the smell.

The gummy has a really nice texture, not chewy but quite soft actually, like slightly more solid jelly. The flavor I'm not enjoying quite as much as that texture. It's not as bold as the smell, and seems to lack sweetness as well to help bolster that. In fact, it doesn't taste like too much of anything. And with that tiny of a gummy it better be memorable. This was at least pleasant but definitely not any kind of taste experience that stands out.

Rating: 3 - Rrr

No comments:

Post a Comment