Monday, March 19, 2018

Peach Coca-Cola

Quite a simplistic pick for the drink item in TokyoTreat this time around, it's Coca-Cola! But peach flavor. I can imagine this working out very well if the peach flavor is just right, but if it's too strong or too weak it won't be all that great. Of course once again I have to bite the bullet and deal with carbonation, but I'm used to it at this point.


Like most Coca-Cola, the peach version seems to take on a dark brown color, with plenty of bubbles running throughout. The scent of cola as normal is drifting up to my nostrils. The one difference here seems to be that there is a light comforting fruity sweetness added to it as well, which I'm sure is the peach. Still not sure how this will translate over to the taste.

Tasting it, the peach seems to be more on the subtle side, I get a lot of cola from this drink, but only a little bit of peach to accent it. Though the little the peach does seem to add goes a long way, as it adds a bit of well-needed comforting softer sweetness to the normally strong and harsh cola flavor. This makes it almost better than the normal Coca-Cola for me, what is normally a strong drink is toned down into a lighter but still sweet taste. As someone who normally wouldn't touch a Coca-Cola, not bad.

Rating: 7 - Aroof!

No comments:

Post a Comment